Wednesday 18 May 2011

sorry about the delay

I am sorry it has been a few days since I have had timeto work on minis and blog about it. I worked on a few little things. I finished the nursery floor. I made the toy shelves for the two kids rooms in the same colour as the rest of their furniture.

I also made some stuff out of my new Fimo supply that I picked up at Michaels. My sister wanted me to post some pictures of the mini food I was making so I took some really nice photos. Some of the food items are  new, and I also made some baby bath items for the nursery.

 Baby vaseline, baby powder, baby shampoo, baby bath wash, baby lotion

back row: chocolate chip cookies, strawberry-blueberry tart, macaroni and cheese, breakfast sandwich (sausage, egg, cheese on an english muffin) front row: perogies with bacon bits and sour cream, tacos, easter bread
 back row: breakfast sandwich, side salad, spaghetti and meatballs, strawberry poptarts, front row: egg and bcon, hotdog, corn dog wth fries and ketchup

back row: spaghetti and meatballs, strawberry poptarts, stuffed mushroom caps with chives front row: corn dog with fries and ketchup, waffles with blueberries, green stuffed pepper


middle row: lollipop, bowl of fresh strawberries, front row: doritoes bag with chips (mini people need chips too), steak with cooked carrots and roasted potatoes all on a leaf of lettuce

middle row: nachos with toppings, pumpkin pie with whipped cream, ravioli, front row: cinnamon toast with breakfast sausages, spicy italian sausages with roasted potatoes

middle row: ravioli, meat kebobs for the BBQ, fruit salad, front row: fish sticks with parsley fries and ketchup, brushetta with diced tomatoes and green peppers.

Most of the insperation came from the facebook game Cafe World, some I got from other tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment