Saturday 5 May 2012

awesome yard sale find

My dad and step mom went to a garage sale this morning and came home with a wonderful surprise. In a box was two small scale dollhouse with furniture and tiny tiny dishes and a little doll for the houses. I am so excited. The houses are a cream colour on the outside, but a blank canvas on the inside. No yucky wallpaper to tear down, no yucky paint colours to change. The only thing I have to do is repaint the roof shingles, which are in awesome shape. I think the scale is 1:48. If any of you out there in mini land know where I can get  tiny dolls (I am looking for a dad, baby, mom), I would love to hear from you.




 




I some how have fixed the camera, these photos turned out pretty well.

talk to you tomorrow, i am off to check out tiny wallpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment