Friday 28 March 2014

finally an update

I know it has been awhile since I blogged, but life has been crazy around here. In between the craziness I managed to get some done. The pet shop is coming along very slowly. I printed off the brick paper for the outside of the shop. I have started putting it on the walls and I really like the look so far.

Here is the cute little turtle and guinea pig I made out of clay.

The brick paper on the outside of the pet shop

I made the little turtle a home. The blue water is made from modpodge  dimentional magic.


This shelf is for the grooming room in the pet shop. It has animal shampoo and flea control as well as fluffy towels.

 

2 comments:

  1. Loving that shelf the most. Everything is nice though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The turtle and guinea pig is so cute. The brick paper looks terrific. The shelf is real nice. All I can say is that you are doing a fabulous job Alicia.

    Happy mining,
    Daina

    ReplyDelete