Tuesday 22 March 2011

march 22, 2011

Well I have entered into a new dimension,theworld of blogging. I am choosing to use this blog to show off my love of miniatures. This little hobby of mine started when I was much younger. I remember as a child playing with dollhouses. I remember my first dollhouse was a Lunby house, and then I adentually moved up into building my houses from kits. My first "real" dollhouse was a small cottage like house with 4 rooms, evenually my dollhouse family outgrew that house and I bought them a much larger house with 6 rooms and an attc. I left the mini world for several years because my kids were small and I did not have the room one either. Two christmas' ago my daughter recieved a dollhouse kit for a gift so I helped her put it together and decorate it. Which she has since abandoned and now sitting on my work table. However my three year old really enjoys playing with it.

The main part of this blog will be the construction of my new dollhouse which my husband is purchasing for me. The dollhouse I have chosen is the Princess Anne. This should be an exciting adventure, since I live in Northern Ontario we do not have a dollhouse store or a craft store so i am limited in what i will be able to get to decorate and finish my house.

In the mean time I am working on making miniatures to place in my house. I will posts pictures of these so you ll can see what I am creating.

So I hope you can come along with me on this mini journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment