Saturday 10 August 2013

blue toy shop

Well the toy shop had been painted. I sponge painted it as I did not want the toilet paper and white paint getting too wet and ripping off. I like the look I got once it dried. The colour I choose was Tropical Blue. I wanted something bright and cheery, and with the yellow trim it will look great. I also like how the grey bricks on the bottom really look. So while I was waiting for paint to dry I made some mini flowers. I think a mini flower shop is my next shop I will do. It will be one floor and wider than the toy shop, maybe more square shape to it then the rectangle. I will be using the same building technique as it works well and budget friendly. I really enjoy making the paper flowers.


The flowers are Lotus lowers, Tiger lilies, and California Poppies.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alicia, The toy shop is coming along very nicely. Blue is my favorite color, its going to look great with the yellow.
    Have fun my friend.

    Daina

    ReplyDelete