Tuesday 13 August 2013

more projects

I have gone as far as I have gone with the toy shop right now until I go to Michaels and pick up some more supplies for the upper room shelves, banister and roof. Awhile ago I bought the supplies to put together a Halloween Display using picture frames as the sides of the box. Last fall I participated in a Halloween swap and I have two more in the works this year. So I decided to start putting it together. I still need to get a couple skeletons and dress them up in some cool scary outfits. I used Halloween scrapbook paper for the walls. I really like how it looks and can't wait to see what other wonderful goodies I will be receiving to be able to use for this Halloween scene.


 

 






 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alicia, The Halloween room box looks really neat. I like the pumpkins and coffin so cute.

    Mini Hugs,
    Daina

    ReplyDelete