Monday 26 December 2011

christmas surprise

Well I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday. Christmas was wonderful all 4 children had a great Christmas, Santa was very generous to all. The best news we recieved is that my husband's brother and sister in law are having a baby boy in may.

My sister recieved her secret surprise that her mom and I have been working on for the last few months and it looked wonderful and she was in tears when she opened it. I have pictures of the completed dollhouse that her grandfather build when she was a little girl. I can't find the before demo photos. The wallpaper was large out of scale from the 1970's and the carpet was aweful, and we had to demo the closets to fit the new furniture. so without further delay here are the photos.

I will have to tr ome resy to load photos later, wont load for some reason

happy holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment