Saturday 3 December 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas......

I want to welcome all of my new followers to my blog. Sorry it has been awhile but my real life has been beyond crazy. I am still busy working on the secret project as well as making some minis for my housse. The Willow will be decorated for Christmas. Today I was able to finally get the tree decorated and I decorated a wreath for the front door, made a cute nativity scene from a printie I found online. I have two out of the three stockings done and ready to hang from the mantle. All I have left is to decorate the mantle and make presents for the family that lives in the house. Michelle and Luke and their three children Kevin, Olivia and baby Emma.






On a more exciting note, my wonderful hubby bought me a dollhouse kit for an early Christmas gift. It is the Sugarplum dollhouse kit. It is by the same company as the Willow. I have had my eyes on this cute little cottage for a while now. I am going to turn it into a candy and icecream shop. The shop will be called " Nana's Candy and Ice cream Shop" i am dedicating this shop to all the "Nanas" out there. I have wonderful memories of my Nana. So I think this tiny cottage will be a perfect fit. The downstairs will be the candy shop and the upstairs loft will be Nana's apartment.



I have decided to paint the outside Tutti Fruitti Pink with a Lavender door with white trim and candy striped wallpaper for the shop as for Nana's apartment I have not decided on a complete colour scheme, something with blue, because I found blue flowered printable kitchen accessories.



Well back to putting on the second coat of paint.
bye












No comments:

Post a Comment