Thursday 28 March 2013

back to the secret garden

Well now that the Willow roof is complete and the miniatures I ordered for the secret garden arrived I went back to work on it. I filled the potting bench and glued it in to the watering can, added bags of soil into the wheel barrow. I finished the hanging flower basket, put up a bird house complete with little bird. I added a garden arbour with a bench under it, I will be placing some objects on the bench. I added a cute garden knome over by the flower pots. I also made some garden tools out of a pie pan and wooden skewers and bits of wire, they turned out cute. So I am down to finishing the flower bed and veggie garden as well as the vining flowers for the arbour, and add the trim to the base, and put fake water in the bird bath. Here is what it looks like so far, it is a big change from a few blogs ago.



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alicia, You have come a long way from the last blog. It's coming along beautifully can't wait to see it finished.

    Your Mini Friend,
    Daina

    ReplyDelete