Tuesday 1 October 2013

National dollhouse month post 1

Okay I'm in, some of my blog friends have come up with an idea to make a new blog post every day for the month of October to commemorate National Dollhouse Month. By participating it also forces me to work on some of my mini projects while blogging. So here we go today is the first blog post of October. Today I worked on the little cross stitch carpet for my willow house. the grey and black are done. I also pulled out the toy shop and started making shelves for the second floor. I also finished the main part of the cash register done, my next job is to figure out how to make a debit card machine part for the cash register. I am thinking clay.

So this is what I have so far for today.




 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alicia, The carpet looks so good and the toy shop is coming along very nicely.
    Have fun doing your projects.

    Hugs,
    Daina

    ReplyDelete