Saturday 5 October 2013

October 5, national dollhouse month day 5

Today I got to work on a bunch if minis in between my real life stuff that I had to do. I got more of the flowers done for the swap that I am working on. On of the swaps I am currently working on is a clock swap. I made this cute mantle or shelf clock, since I figured most would do a wall clock. I painted a wooden block and added a printie for the clock face, over top of the printie I added a silver jump ring and I added beads for decoration on top of the clock as well as beads for the feet of the clock. The brown one is for the swap and the pink and purple ones are for Ethan's house.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicia, The clocks came out really cute. I am sure your mini swap ladies will enjoy them.

    Hugs,
    Daina

    ReplyDelete