Saturday 2 February 2013

secret garden day 2

Well I have decided to keep the watering can, I cut the foam core floor in half which helped, so now you can see the whole bench. I cut the base for the project and I am in the process of covering it, I have the top covered. At least it is a start. A while ago I had made a trellis to hold a morning glory vine on it to attach to the willow, I will make another one for that later, right now I am using the trellis for the secret garden, that is what I am going to call it. Irene's Secret Garden. Micheal's is now carrying lots of the landscaping stuff so I was able to pick up the grass, and some "dirt" and I plan on picking up some gravel and some bushes along with fake water stuff to make a small fountain structure. Any way back to the trellis, I wrapped green wire around and added leaves and flowers in a beautiful shade of blue. I make all of  my flowers from coffee filters and paint. It takes me a better part of the day to paint all of the filters(both sides) but I am really pleased with the end results.

Here is what I have so far.




 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alicia,
    The garden is looking good. The trellis looks great and the flowers are so wonderfully done. Have fun making more flowers.
    Your friend in PA.

    ReplyDelete