Sunday 13 January 2013

back to business

Well now that I have everything back to normal I can get everything updated. My goal this year is to get as many projects complete. This first one I tackeld was the cheese and deli stall for my market place. For Christmas my mother in law bought me a dollhouse miniatures magazine subscription and in the January/February issue there was a tutorial on making different cheeses. So that is what I did. I made 6 different kinds of cheese and then placed them under plastic domes I got from some sqinkies toys I bought a while ago.

 So here are the cheeses trying from the clear nail polish I put on them to look shiny.
And here is the finished cheeses on the counter, the other side will have deli meat. I plan on putting plastic up the sides like the grocery stores have on there deli counter.

Next on my list was to make a new couch and chair for the willow living room. While shopping in Fabricland before christmas I came upon a fabric end of this beautiful royal purple velour for around $3.00.

Here is the couch in the middle of of creation and a picture of the final couch. On to finishing the chair tomorrow.




2 comments:

  1. That's one of my goals this year too! To get as many projects done as possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so awesome. Love the idea of the dome for the cheese. The couch looks great.

    Your friend from the US,
    Daina

    ReplyDelete