Friday 4 January 2013

New Years Post

Happy New Year to all of you that follow my blog. I hope you all had a great holiday. I know we did and I will be glad when the kiddies go back to school on monday. Two weeks off is too long for little ones. My daughter had a great time visiting my mom and my sister for Christmas. She got spoiled rotten. I have been busy trying to get swaps done over the holiday. now that they are done and ready to be mailed off I can get back to work on my market place. I have the cheese and deli counter to make as well as a fresh bread counter and a counter that has baked goods llike  pies, cookies, pastries. And I want to finish the Willow, I do not have much work left on it, I just need to get my butt in gear.

I want to make a street of shops but I want to get these two projects done first.

well blogger does not seem to be working well maybe tomorrow I can get pics uploaded.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment