Tuesday 15 January 2013

working on the market place

Well today i though tI would work on the market place, I wanted to have a table that sells baked goodies like pies, tarts, small cakes, cookies and canned preserves and such. My friend and I were talking about making checkerboard cookies, so I thought i would give it a try and then I made some fruit tarts in strawberry, blueberry and lemon. The pie and the bundt cake were made by other mini friends and I thought they looked cute. I still have lots to make for the market like more fruit and veggies I have the bread rack almost completed and some bread made, but I need to make more, this is a big project to complete.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Alicia, Those came out so cute...if I didn't know any better I would think they were real.
    It's coming along real great.


    ReplyDelete