Monday 11 April 2011

mini people

Monday April 11, 2011

Well I was able to get some of the people made that I had found patterns for. I think they tuned out really cute. Now all I have to make is some smaller ones to use as children for the child care centre. Also on the weekend I was able to finish off the little mini books that I made for the childcare centre, I also installed the yellow shelves in the playroom and made a few blue round tables for the children to sit and play at. Now all I have to do is make some little stools for the tables.

Here are the latest pictures.

 My three Early Childhood Educators all ready to teach some little minds. Now all they need is some children and the rest of the school built.
I show you some close ups of the books tomorrow, not really happy with the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment