Monday 18 April 2011

Monday April 18, 2011

Well it has been a crazy weekend, Friday we had my son's birthday party he turned 10. Then on saturday i spent all day at the mall for our annual Cub Car races which saw the cub pack from Bar River take home the big trophy. And then yesterday I started working on some of my minis but did not get as far as I wanted so I was able to finish them off this morning.

work I completed this morning was the 4 little dolls for the preschool. I made 2 girls and 2 boys. I think they turned out really well. I also finished off the bean bag chair and made a to shelf for the upstairs playroom. Oh and I made a partial new outfit for the one larger size doll, I was not happpy with the way the skirt she was wearing turned out so I made her a pair of tan coloured pants, she looks much better now. I also made four small cushions for the children to sit on at storytime.

 Here are the two little boy dolls
And here are the two little girl dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment