Saturday 30 April 2011

Saturdaypril 30, 2011

Well today is the last day of April, and it is finally starting to warm up a little bit. I  now have two sides of the Willow sided with only the large front to do. In between I have started to work on some of the little pieces of furniture. I went back to the dollarstore and picked up another nursery set because I really liked how the toddler bed turned out. So I painted one pink and the other blue and I mod podged clipart on the ends to match the room decor. The little girls room is done in pinks with butterflies and fairies and the little boys room is all done in zoo animals. I also put together and painted the cradle for the baby, this I painted brown and I found a peter rabbit clip art picture for the foot of the cradle. I also added the handle to the doll pram, all that is left of these four pieces is to add the fabric mattresses  and bedding to them (time to dig out the sewing machine).


No comments:

Post a Comment