Thursday 14 April 2011

Thursday April 14, 2011

Life has been so busy around here lately, I am a cub leader for Scouts Canada, and this time of year is so busy between spring hikes, camps and the cub car rally. Two of our boys are in the scouting movement, one in cubs, and one in beavers. As for my minis, I have been working on making mini bean bag chairs for the childcare centre. Walmart had some cute spring material that is turning out to work well for the little chairs. I ama member of an online cross stitch club that puts out daily cross stitch patterns. I came across one the other day that had toys on it, so I am making a rug for one of the floors.

Also i ordered my dollhouse kit today. It should arrive the Tuesday after Easter, unless CANPAR can get it here before Easter. I ordered the corona Willow house kit from the Little Dollhouse Company in Toronto. So that should be a fun project.

In the meantime i will keep on working on the mini childcare centre.


 the chair needs a button to make it less poofy, so the dolls legs can touch the floor.
one of the dolls enjoying her new chair.

Well I hope everybody has a great day. bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment